We all have a “clutter quotient,” or the degree to which we tolerate or even feel comforted by stacks of papers, bills and advertisements on the kitchen counter, assorted personal belongings tossed over a chair and the DVDs strewn on the floor that never seem to find their way back to the shelf.
But there's a difference between clutter and dirt, and it's safe to assume that most of us enjoy living in – or at least aspire to live in – a clean home.
Many homeowners in the Chico area – people just like you – have turned to Experts In Your Home for house cleaning services. Interestingly, most of them say they had considered the idea for a long time – sometimes years – before one or more of these motivating factors finally persuaded them that it was a smart and worthwhile move that would improve their quality of life. Perhaps one or more of these five factors resonate with you, too:
Do You See Yourself In This “Mirror”?
- They love a clean home but simply don't have the time or energy to keep up with it. Most of us face a race against the clock every day, trying to balance those things we have to do with those activities we'd like to do. Cleaning a home takes time – and hiring a cleaning service ensures a clean home while freeing up valuable time in your day.
- They love a clean home but procrastinate housekeeping tasks out of a lurking suspicion that once they get started, they'll find more time-consuming tasks to do. It's often true that “one thing leads to another” with any home project, but procrastination can turn a gently “cluttered house” into a messy and “dirty house.” Hiring a house cleaning service can eliminate these concerns – and leave your home sparkling clean.
- They love a clean home but dislike the process of cleaning it. Many homeowners don't mind light housekeeping chores – especially those that can be accomplished quickly – but disdain “heavy-duty” tasks such as washing floors, scrubbing showers and toilets, scouring ovens and cleaning windows, indoors and out. Even if you don't mind dusting, there might be areas that you've chosen (intentionally or not) to ignore, such as tall shelves, blinds, ceiling fans and light fixtures. Hiring a house cleaning service puts those tasks into experienced hands – and leaves your home gleaming.
- They love a clean home but feel overwhelmed by a special event or occasion. Sometimes preparing your home for large party or a visit by overnight guests can be The One Big Thing that sends your stress level into overdrive. Then, too, if you're preparing to sell or rent your home or must clean up after a remodeling project, you know that it should be cleaned in every nook and cranny. Hiring a house cleaning service lifts this burden from your shoulders – and leaves your home ready for any white-glove test.
- They love a clean home but are worried about the cost of hiring a house cleaning service. This is the juncture at which many Experts In Your Home customers experience the biggest surprise of all – and then wish they hadn't waited as long as they did to call us. Experts In Your Home doesn't set a cleaning schedule; our customers do. We've helped them find affordable solutions, whether they want weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or seasonal cleaning service.
Inevitably, a “funny” consequence occurs after homeowners hire our thorough cleaning team; invigorated by that “clean home feeling,” these homeowners feel newly inspired to keep it that way. And that's a great feeling for anyone who enjoys living in a clean home. As we've learned from our customers: when they hire Experts In Your Home, our reliable housecleaning service not only cleans up; they clean up in myriad ways, too.
Contact us for Chico house cleaning service today.
Experts In Your Home has been serving the North State’s construction, remodeling and maintenance needs for over 30 years and provides home painting, heating & air conditioning, plumbing, electrical services & more for your home or business in the communities of Chico, Paradise, Magalia, Durham, Oroville, Red Bluff, Corning & Orland, California.